\ˈɪnfɪdə͡l], \ˈɪnfɪdəl], \ˈɪ_n_f_ɪ_d_əl]\
Definitions of INFIDEL
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
One who rejects Christianity as a divine revelation; formerly, a Mohammedan, Jew, or heathen.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
A disbeliever in God or in the Bible; any unbeliever.
By James Champlin Fernald
Disbelieving, especially in Christianity, and that often only on certain theoretic sides.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
beta Aspartic Acid
- An residue in chains that linked at beta-group instead normal, alpha-carboxyl group, polypeptide linkage. It is a result of the spontaneous decomposition aspartic acid or ASPARAGINE residues.