\ɪnfˈɛkʃəs ɐbˈɔːʃən], \ɪnfˈɛkʃəs ɐbˈɔːʃən], \ɪ_n_f_ˈɛ_k_ʃ_ə_s ɐ_b_ˈɔː_ʃ_ə_n]\
Definitions of INFECTIOUS ABORTION
Word of the day
Marcy, Randolph B.
- (1812-1887), served Mexican War, and brevetted major-general for services during Civil War. From 1869 to 1881 he was inspector-general. published "Exploration of the Red River" in 1852.
- infections, fungal, central nervous system
- infections, parasitic, central nervous system
- infections, protozoal, central nervous system
- infectious abortion
- infectious agent
- infectious anemia, anaemia
- infectious arteritis virus of horses
- infectious arthritides
- infectious arthritis