\ɪnkəmplˈiːt], \ɪnkəmplˈiːt], \ɪ_n_k_ə_m_p_l_ˈiː_t]\
Definitions of INCOMPLETE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
Mrs Caroline Lee Hentz (Whiting)
- An American writer of popular romances; born at Lancaster, Mass., 1800; died Marianna, Fla., Feb. 11, 1856. Among her works may be named: "Aunt Patty's Scrap-Bag"(1846); "The Mob Cap"(1848); Planter's Northern Bride"(1854); etc.