\ɪnkˈɒmpɪtəns], \ɪnkˈɒmpɪtəns], \ɪ_n_k_ˈɒ_m_p_ɪ_t_ə_n_s]\
Definitions of INCOMPETENCE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By William R. Warner
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- This term refers the Administration of files, documents records created received by an organization ensure proper authorization and procedure for handling or having access to records.