\ɪnkəmbˌʌstɪbˈɪlɪti], \ɪnkəmbˌʌstɪbˈɪlɪti], \ɪ_n_k_ə_m_b_ˌʌ_s_t_ɪ_b_ˈɪ_l_ɪ_t_i]\
Definitions of INCOMBUSTIBILITY
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
Board of Admiralty
- organized by Continental Congress, October 28, 1779, from earlier more numerous Committee. consisted two members Congress five others and had charge of all naval marine affairs. It was abolished February 7, 1781, upon the creation Secretary Marine.