\ɪnsˈɪpi͡ənt], \ɪnsˈɪpiənt], \ɪ_n_s_ˈɪ_p_iə_n_t]\
Definitions of INCIPIENT
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- material that used for convenience. human interest is an example of this. AKA evergreen story with a long shelflife.