\hˌa͡ɪpə͡ʊɡlˈɒsə͡l], \hˌaɪpəʊɡlˈɒsəl], \h_ˌaɪ_p_əʊ_ɡ_l_ˈɒ_s_əl]\
Definitions of HYPOGLOSSAL
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
Anne Dudley Bradstreet
- poet colonial America (born in England) (1612-1672)