\hɪpnˈɒtɪk], \hɪpnˈɒtɪk], \h_ɪ_p_n_ˈɒ_t_ɪ_k]\
Definitions of HYPNOTIC
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- A disease characterized by an irresistible desire to eat earth, observed in some parts of the southern United States, West Indies, etc.