\hˌa͡ɪpəplˈe͡ɪzi͡ə], \hˌaɪpəplˈeɪziə], \h_ˌaɪ_p_ə_p_l_ˈeɪ_z_iə]\
Definitions of HYPERPLASIA
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms (6th edition)
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
[Greek] Overgrowth; excessive or hyperplastic development due to increase in number of cells; cf. hypertrophy.
By J.H. Kenneth
By Alexander Duane
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
Kingdom Of Saudi arabia
- a kingdom occupying most of Arabian Peninsula in southwest Asia; vast oil reserves dominate the economy an absolute monarchy occupying most of Arabian Peninsula in southwest Asia; vast oil reserves dominate the economy