\hˈa͡ɪdɹəsˌɪst], \hˈaɪdɹəsˌɪst], \h_ˈaɪ_d_ɹ_ə_s_ˌɪ_s_t]\
Definitions of HYDROCYST
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms (6th edition)
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Alexander Duane
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- genus of Central and South American crested partridges resembling quails; sometimes placed in a distinct subfamily or isolated family