\hˈa͡ɪdɹe͡ɪtɪd], \hˈaɪdɹeɪtɪd], \h_ˈaɪ_d_ɹ_eɪ_t_ɪ_d]\
Definitions of HYDRATED
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- An instrument for the gradual straightening of abnormally curved bone.