\hjˈuːd͡ʒ], \hjˈuːdʒ], \h_j_ˈuː_dʒ]\
Definitions of HUGE
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A predisposition to interstitial subcutaneous serous or fibrinous infiltrations; subjects suffer from swollen lymph nodes, thickening of tongue, pruritus, seborrhea, gastric and cardiac crises; the condition is aggravated by pilocarpine, but favorably affected atropine adrenalin.