\hˈɔːs], \hˈɔːs], \h_ˈɔː_s]\
Definitions of HOARSE
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By William R. Warner
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A cost profit loss happens disaster that is beyond control. This can be due to disaster, market conditions, or product failure.