\hɜːbˈe͡əɹi͡əm], \hɜːbˈeəɹiəm], \h_ɜː_b_ˈeə_ɹ_iə_m]\
Definitions of HERBARIUM
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- A substance formed by nitric and sulphuric acids cane-sugar; its action on the circulation is similar to that of nitroglycerin.