\hˈɛlɪkˌɔ͡ɪd], \hˈɛlɪkˌɔɪd], \h_ˈɛ_l_ɪ_k_ˌɔɪ_d]\
Definitions of HELICOID
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- the act of plagiarizing; taking someone's words or ideas as if they were your own