\hˈɛlɪkə͡l], \hˈɛlɪkəl], \h_ˈɛ_l_ɪ_k_əl]\
Definitions of HELICAL
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- solution alphanaphthol, balsam tolu, benzoin, copal, oil thyme in ether; applied to skin, the ether evaporates and leaves a thin protective film, like that of collodion. A form of surgical dressing similar to collodion. An antiseptic varnish consisting copal resin, benzoin, balsam tolu, oil of thyme, alpha-naphthol, and ether.