\hˈiːvɪŋ], \hˈiːvɪŋ], \h_ˈiː_v_ɪ_ŋ]\
Definitions of HEAVING
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Noah Webster.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- A malignant arising nuclear layer retina that is most primary eye in children. The tumor tends to occur early childhood or infancy present at birth. majority are sporadic, but condition may be transmitted as autosomal dominant trait. Histologic features include dense cellularity, small round polygonal cells, areas of calcification and necrosis. An abnormal pupil reflex (leukokoria); NYSTAGMUS; STRABISMUS; visual loss represent common clinical characteristics this condition. (From DeVita et al., Cancer: Principles Practice Oncology, 5th ed, p2104)