\hɛdkwˈɔːtəz], \hɛdkwˈɔːtəz], \h_ɛ_d_k_w_ˈɔː_t_ə_z]\
Definitions of HEADQUARTERS
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
the office that serves as the administrative center of an enterprise
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Princeton University
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- A substance formed by nitric and sulphuric acids cane-sugar; its action on the circulation is similar to that of nitroglycerin.