\hˈatə], \hˈatə], \h_ˈa_t_ə]\
Definitions of HATTER
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- See cut. series of stitches each separately tied. A s. formed by single stitches inserted separately, needle being usually passed through one lip from without inward, and the other within outward.