\hˈɑːp], \hˈɑːp], \h_ˈɑː_p]\
Definitions of HARP
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By James Champlin Fernald
A musical stringed instrument of triangular shape, played with the fingers.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
A triangular musical instrument with strings struck by the fingers.
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.