\hˈɑːbə], \hˈɑːbə], \h_ˈɑː_b_ə]\
Definitions of HARBOUR
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
keep in one's possession; of animals
By Princeton University
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- material that used for convenience. human interest is an example of this. AKA evergreen story with a long shelflife.