\hˈe͡əɹi], \hˈeəɹi], \h_ˈeə_ɹ_i]\
Definitions of HAIRY
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- A chromosome disorder associated either with an extra 21 or effective trisomy for 21. Clinical manifestations include hypotonia, short stature, brachycephaly, upslanting palpebral fissures, epicanthus, Brushfield spots on the iris, protruding tongue, small ears, short, broad hands, fifth finger clinodactyly, Simian crease, and moderate to severe MENTAL RETARDATION. Cardiac gastrointestinal malformations, marked increase in incidence of LEUKEMIA, early onset ALZHEIMER DISEASE are also this condition. Pathologic features development NEUROFIBRILLARY TANGLES neurons deposition AMYLOID BETA-PROTEIN, similar pathology DISEASE. (Menkes, Textbook Child Neurology, 5th ed, p213)