\ɡɹˈa͡ʊndwɜːk], \ɡɹˈaʊndwɜːk], \ɡ_ɹ_ˈaʊ_n_d_w_ɜː_k]\
Definitions of GROUNDWORK
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
the fundamental assumptions underlying an explanation; "the whole argument rested on a basis of conjecture"
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
Word of the day
- A substance formed by nitric and sulphuric acids cane-sugar; its action on the circulation is similar to that of nitroglycerin.