\ɡɹˈɛfɪə], \ɡɹˈɛfɪə], \ɡ_ɹ_ˈɛ_f_ɪ__ə]\
Definitions of GREFFIER
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1908 - Chambers's Twentieth Century Dictionary of the English Language
- 1919 - The concise Oxford dictionary of current English
Sort: Oldest first
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Thomas Davidson
Word of the day
Marcy, Randolph B.
- (1812-1887), served Mexican War, and brevetted major-general for services during Civil War. From 1869 to 1881 he was inspector-general. published "Exploration of the Red River" in 1852.