\ɡɹˈasɪlˌiz], \ɡɹˈasɪlˌiz], \ɡ_ɹ_ˈa_s_ɪ_l_ˌi_z]\
Definitions of GRACILIS
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms (6th edition)
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
Sort: Oldest first
By William R. Warner
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By J.H. Kenneth
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- See cut. series of stitches each separately tied. A s. formed by single stitches inserted separately, needle being usually passed through one lip from without inward, and the other within outward.