\d͡ʒˌɪəɡɹˈafɪkə͡l], \dʒˌɪəɡɹˈafɪkəl], \dʒ_ˌɪ__ə_ɡ_ɹ_ˈa_f_ɪ_k_əl]\
Definitions of GEOGRAPHICAL
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
Abominations, Tariff of
- A name given to tariff 1828 because the extremely high protective duties which it placed on all manner of both manufactured articles and raw materials.