\d͡ʒˈɛndə], \dʒˈɛndə], \dʒ_ˈɛ_n_d_ə]\
Definitions of GENDER
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
The totality of characteristics of structures and functions differentiating the male from the female organism. SEX includes sexology, the study of the differences and interactions between the sexes. It does not include various sexual factors in epidemiology and statistics or the role of the sexes or differences in behavior, psychology, and sociology.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.