\ɡˈaskənˌe͡ɪd], \ɡˈaskənˌeɪd], \ɡ_ˈa_s_k_ə_n_ˌeɪ_d]\
Definitions of GASCONADE
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- An analysis taken which politicallegal, economic, sociocultural and technological factors a company are in to account so as ocme up with the plans of organization for long term.