\fˈɔːti], \fˈɔːti], \f_ˈɔː_t_i]\
Definitions of FORTY
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By James Champlin Fernald
Word of the day
- An operation remobilize footplate of the stapes to relieve conductive hearing impairment caused by its immobilization through otosclerosis or middle ear disease. (Stedman, 26th ed)