\fˈɔːmɪk], \fˈɔːmɪk], \f_ˈɔː_m_ɪ_k]\
Definitions of FORMIC
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
Produced by ants. Formic acid, an acid obtained originally from red ants, but now formed by artificial distillation.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- Diseases central system. This includes disorders of the brain, spinal cord, cranial peripheral nerves, nerve roots, autonomic nervous system, neuromuscular junction, and muscle.