\fˈɔːmɪk], \fˈɔːmɪk], \f_ˈɔː_m_ɪ_k]\
Definitions of FORMIC
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Daniel Lyons
By James Champlin Fernald
Produced by ants. Formic acid, an acid obtained originally from red ants, but now formed by artificial distillation.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
magnetic storage medium
- any storage medium which different patterns magnetization are used to represent stored bits or bytes of information; "the hard disk in you computer is magnetic storage"