\fˈɔːməli], \fˈɔːməli], \f_ˈɔː_m_ə_l_i]\
Definitions of FORMERLY
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
Anne Dudley Bradstreet
- poet colonial America (born in England) (1612-1672)