\flˈʌf], \flˈʌf], \f_l_ˈʌ_f]\
Definitions of FLUFF
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- someone who saves something from danger or violence One who recovers. The demandant in a common recovery, after judgment has been given his favor.