\flˈɛmɪŋ], \flˈɛmɪŋ], \f_l_ˈɛ_m_ɪ_ŋ]\
Definitions of FLEMING
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- Effort, skill, and work conditions reflect differentiating factors in operator performance leading to adjusted average time.