\flˈe͡ɪmɪŋ], \flˈeɪmɪŋ], \f_l_ˈeɪ_m_ɪ_ŋ]\
Definitions of FLAMING
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
Word of the day
- Complication diabetes from severe insulin deficiency coupled with an absolute or relative increase in concentration. metabolic acidosis is caused by breakdown of adipose stores and resulting increased levels free fatty acids. Glucagon accelerates the oxidation acids producing excess ketone bodies (ketosis).