\fˈɛməɹə͡l], \fˈɛməɹəl], \f_ˈɛ_m_ə_ɹ_əl]\
Definitions of FEMORAL
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1920 - A dictionary of scientific terms.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Henderson, I. F.; Henderson, W. D.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- A substance formed by nitric and sulphuric acids cane-sugar; its action on the circulation is similar to that of nitroglycerin.