\fˈɛltɪŋ], \fˈɛltɪŋ], \f_ˈɛ_l_t_ɪ_ŋ]\
Definitions of FELTING
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Tangling. A term applied to the hair when inextricably interlaced, as occurs occasionally in women from inattention.
By Robley Dunglison