\fˈɛli], \fˈɛli], \f_ˈɛ_l_i]\
Definitions of FELLY
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
adv. Cruelly; savagely; inhumanely.
Word of the day
- material that used for convenience. human interest is an example of this. AKA evergreen story with a long shelflife.