\fɐnˈatɪkə͡l], \fɐnˈatɪkəl], \f_ɐ_n_ˈa_t_ɪ_k_əl]\
Definitions of FANATICAL
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
Abominations, Tariff of
- A name given to tariff 1828 because the extremely high protective duties which it placed on all manner of both manufactured articles and raw materials.