\fˈɑː], \fˈɑː], \f_ˈɑː]\
Sort: Oldest first
- New Age Dictionary Database
By Oddity Software
- Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
By Noah Webster.
- The Winston Simplified Dictionary
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
- Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
- The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Word of the day
Preparations of pathogenic organisms or their derivatives made nontoxic and intended for active immunologic prophylaxis. They include deactivated toxins.