\ɛɡzˈɪlaɹənt], \ɛɡzˈɪlaɹənt], \ɛ_ɡ_z_ˈɪ_l_a_ɹ_ə_n_t]\
Definitions of EXHILARANT
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By James Champlin Fernald
By William R. Warner
By Daniel Lyons
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- An operation remobilize footplate of the stapes to relieve conductive hearing impairment caused by its immobilization through otosclerosis or middle ear disease. (Stedman, 26th ed)