\ˌɛkskɹɪməntˈɪʃəs], \ˌɛkskɹɪməntˈɪʃəs], \ˌɛ_k_s_k_ɹ_ɪ_m_ə_n_t_ˈɪ_ʃ_ə_s]\
Definitions of EXCREMENTITIOUS
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Pertaining to excrement.
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- A malignant arising nuclear layer retina that is most primary eye in children. The tumor tends to occur early childhood or infancy present at birth. majority are sporadic, but condition may be transmitted as autosomal dominant trait. Histologic features include dense cellularity, small round polygonal cells, areas of calcification and necrosis. An abnormal pupil reflex (leukokoria); NYSTAGMUS; STRABISMUS; visual loss represent common clinical characteristics this condition. (From DeVita et al., Cancer: Principles Practice Oncology, 5th ed, p2104)