\ɛksˈɪpi͡ənt], \ɛksˈɪpiənt], \ɛ_k_s_ˈɪ_p_iə_n_t]\
Definitions of EXCIPIENT
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
- pa-g[=o]d', n. a funnel-shaped sleeve worn by both sexes in first half of the 18th century.