\jˌʊ͡əɹəpˈi͡ən], \jˌʊəɹəpˈiən], \j_ˌʊə_ɹ_ə_p_ˈiə_n]\
Definitions of EUROPEAN
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Daniel Lyons
By Noah Webster.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- the act of plagiarizing; taking someone's words or ideas as if they were your own