\juːɹˈe͡ɪzi͡ən], \juːɹˈeɪziən], \j_uː_ɹ_ˈeɪ_z_iə_n]\
Definitions of EURASIAN
- 2006 - WordNet 3.0
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
Sort: Oldest first
By Princeton University
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
- Regular instituted 1120, St. Norbert (whence Norbertines), at Premonstratum [L. , pointed out, it was said, by the Virgin], in Picardy. They were also called White Canons, from colour of their dress.