\ˈɛt͡ʃ], \ˈɛtʃ], \ˈɛ_tʃ]\
Definitions of ETCH
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1919 - The Winston Simplified Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1894 - The Clarendon dictionary
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By William Dodge Lewis, Edgar Arthur Singer
By Daniel Lyons
By William Hand Browne, Samuel Stehman Haldeman
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
Word of the day
Dorsal Root Ganglia
- ganglia located on dorsal roots within vertebral column. ganglion cells are pseudounipolar. single primary bifurcates sending peripheral process to carry sensory information from the periphery and a central branch which relays that spinal cord or brain.