\ɪpˌɪskəpˈe͡ɪli͡ən], \ɪpˌɪskəpˈeɪliən], \ɪ_p_ˌɪ_s_k_ə_p_ˈeɪ_l_iə_n]\
Definitions of EPISCOPALIAN
- 2011 - English Dictionary Database
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
Pertaining to bishops or government by bishops; episcopal.
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- pa-g[=o]d', n. a funnel-shaped sleeve worn by both sexes in first half of the 18th century.