\ɪpˈɪskəpəsi], \ɪpˈɪskəpəsi], \ɪ_p_ˈɪ_s_k_ə_p_ə_s_i]\
Definitions of EPISCOPACY
- 1919 - The Concise Standard Dictionary of the English Language
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1871 - The Cabinet Dictionary of the English Language
- 1790 - A Complete Dictionary of the English Language
Sort: Oldest first
By James Champlin Fernald
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
Word of the day
- pa-g[=o]d', n. a funnel-shaped sleeve worn by both sexes in first half of the 18th century.