\ˌɛpɪdˌɛmɪˈɒləd͡ʒi], \ˌɛpɪdˌɛmɪˈɒlədʒi], \ˌɛ_p_ɪ_d_ˌɛ_m_ɪ__ˈɒ_l_ə_dʒ_i]\
Definitions of EPIDEMIOLOGY
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 2010 - Medical Dictionary Database
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By DataStellar Co., Ltd
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
By Smith Ely Jelliffe
Word of the day
- missile with guidance system that directs it toward targets emitting infrared radiation (as the emissions of a jet engine)