\ɛntˈasiz], \ɛntˈasiz], \ɛ_n_t_ˈa_s_i_z]\
Definitions of ENTASIS
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1899 - The american dictionary of the english language.
- 1914 - Nuttall's Standard dictionary of the English language
- 1874 - Etymological and pronouncing dictionary of the English language
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Daniel Lyons
By Nuttall, P.Austin.
By Stormonth, James, Phelp, P. H.
By Robley Dunglison
Word of the day
- Malignant lymphoma in which neoplastic cells diffusely infiltrate the entire lymph node without any definite organized Patients whose lymphomas present a diffuse pattern generally have more unfavorable survival outlook than those presenting with follicular or nodular pattern.