\ˌɛnɪpɪdˈɜːmɪk], \ˌɛnɪpɪdˈɜːmɪk], \ˌɛ_n_ɪ_p_ɪ_d_ˈɜː_m_ɪ_k]\
Definitions of ENEPIDERMIC
- 2010 - New Age Dictionary Database
- 1913 - Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary
- 1920 - A practical medical dictionary.
- 1898 - Warner's pocket medical dictionary of today.
- 1846 - Medical lexicon: a dictionary of medical science
- 1900 - A dictionary of medicine and the allied sciences
- 1898 - American pocket medical dictionary
- 1916 - Appleton's medical dictionary
Sort: Oldest first
By Oddity Software
By Noah Webster.
By Stedman, Thomas Lathrop
By William R. Warner
By Robley Dunglison
By Alexander Duane
By Willam Alexander Newman Dorland
Word of the day
Marcy, Randolph B.
- (1812-1887), served Mexican War, and brevetted major-general for services during Civil War. From 1869 to 1881 he was inspector-general. published "Exploration of the Red River" in 1852.